- Exercise and eating right are at the top of our list. It's not always easy or fun to get in a workout so get a buddy to join you to make it more fun. If you enjoy your workouts, you're more likely to stick to it. Switch up your exercises too to keep from getting bored. Even if you can only squeeze in a 10 minute walk at lunchtime, you're on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- As far as eating right, cut out empty calories and make sure you're drinking enough water. Also decrease your salt intake as salty foods contribute to water retention and can make you look bloated. Aim for a healthy protein-rich breakfast and have healthy snacks on hand to curb your cravings throughout the day. For lunch and dinner, make sure to eat lots of veggies. We love searching Pinterest for easy and delicious smoothies and other healthy recipes.
- Beauty products have come a long way and can also help trim your waistline. Ingredients like caffeine and orange peel tighten skin, promote circulation and pull out toxins, eliminating annoying cellulite. We love Mio Skincare for its firming, toning and tightening products, and you can't go wrong with the Fat Girl line from bliss.
- Let's face it, if you're getting into a bikini, you're going to use some form of hair removal. To get smooth, beach ready skin, you also need to prep and treat skin appropriately after removal. To help you get that smooth skin, read our tips in our Razor Burn and Ingrown Hairs post.
- I don't know about you, but I always feel more confident in a swimsuit when I've got a tan. Go the safe route with self tanner. Be sure to check out our 10 Tips to a Flawless Self Tan.
What are your favorite bikini body workouts or healthy recipes? Let us know!
Until next time... stay tuned and stay beautiful!