While Jewel Tone Eyes aren't a new trend, they're especially popular during Fall and Winter. You might be afraid to try much color on your eyes, but with our tips, your look will definitely shine this season!
First, which shades are best for you?
- Blue Eyes really pop with brown-based tones like bronze and gold.
- Brown Eyes look rich with violet/amethyst or blue/cobalt.
- Green & Hazel Eyes are complemented by violet, silver or other green tones, like emerald.
To help color last, use a eyeshadow primer before application. With such a bold eye look, try to keep the rest of your makeup minimal. It's okay to mix it up and try different hues, but don't try to match your eye makeup to your clothing.
Shades we're loving this season:
- gloMinerals Jeweled Eye Pencil - there's a shade to complement every skin tone!
- Pur Minerals Eye Defining Pencil With Smudger in Black Amethyst, Midnight Sapphire and Peridot are gorgeous!
- gloMinerals gloEye Shadow in Mermaid is so dreamy and the perfect, rich blue-green.
- Pur Minerals Perfect Fit Eye Shadow Trio in Lady Luck (emerald, bronze and cream) and Rebel (amethyst, pink and deep plum) - you can't beat three shades in one!
- Osmosis Colour Gem Collection Water Color Holiday Kit comes with the beautiful glimmering shades of amethyst, topaz and onyx - a must try kit for everyone!
Which jewel tone is your favorite? Let us know!
Until next time... stay tuned and stay beautiful!