While bright or light shades are great for Spring and Summer, dark hued lips are the go-to look for Winter. One of our favorite trends is Berry Lips. With such a bold look, you may think it's hard to wear without looking costume-y. Follow our tips and tricks and you'll be "berry" pleased!
First, what shade of berry is right for you?
- Fair Skin tones go great with a dark, but sheer berry shade.
- Medium Skin tones can wear a true berry shade well.
- Dark Skin tones are complemented by a deep color that won't blend into your skin.
To get a great berry look, you want to make sure your lips are well hydrated. Dry, chapped lips won't give you a flattering look. Also, to help define your lips and promote longer lip wear, fill in lips with a lip pencil before applying your lip shade.
Some of our favorite berry shades:
- Lipstick: gloMinerals gloLip Stick in Bordeaux and Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick in Jezebel
- Lip Gloss: gloMinerals gloLiquid Lips in Black Cherry and gloMinerals gloRoyal Lip Crayon in Regal Ruby
- Lip Pencil: Pur Minerals Lip Pencil with Lip Brush in Ruby and gloMinerals gloPrecision Lip Pencil in Vino
Are you loving Berry Lips for Winter or is another color your go-to? Let us know!
Until next time... stay tuned and stay beautiful!