1. OPI Designer Series - Reflection: This hot pink coral with gold sparkle is sure to add some fun to your spring wardrobe.
2. OPI Designer Series - Reserve: This pretty and feminine pink is a fun twist on spring’s pastel trend.
3. Shellac UV Color Coat - Hotski to Tchotchke: To follow spring’s aqua trend, you can’t go wrong with this bright, fun shade.
4. OPI Nail Polish - Alpine Snow: We love the clean, mod look of this brilliantly white shade! It also makes a great base color for nail art or a french manicure.
5. OPI Nail Polish - Miss Universe Collection - I’m Feeling Sashy: We’re feeling the love for this mauve-y purple. Its dusty tone is perfect for spring and subdued enough for the office too.
6. Shellac UV Color Coat - Rosebud: We’ve fallen head over heels for this candy colored pink. So sweet!
For a long-lasting manicure, you gotta go with Shellac. If you don’t have time to make it to the nail salon or prefer regular polishes, we recommend using OPI Chip Skip Manicure Prep Coat before your polish. Just one coat is all it takes for a longer lasting mani or pedi.
For more nail inspiration, check out the bloggers that have inspired us: Morie’s Nail Art (OPI Designer Series), Polish Insomniac (OPI Miss Universe), The Daily Varnish (OPI Alpine Snow), Lacquer and Lashes (CND Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke).
Find other great ideas on Pinterest. Follow @beautystoredepo for more fun tips and tricks!
Until next time…stay tuned and stay beautiful!