October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Show your support with pink makeup! This week we will show you a great way to wear pink eyeshadow using gloMinerals.
1. We are using the gloMinerals gloEye Shadow Trio - Wildbloom to create this fun pink look. Use the Eye Base Brush to apply the lightest color from lid to brow bone.
2. Next, use the Angled Eye Brush to apply the darkest color from lash line to lid and work into the crease.
3. Now apply the medium shade into the crease with the Eye Blender Brush and blend thoroughly to soften the look.
4. Using the best seller (and our favorite!) Precise Micro Eyeliner - Black, line the upper lash line, extending the line out a bit to create a soft cat eye.
5. To make this look really pop, use your Smudge Brush to line the lower lash line with the darkest color from the Wildbloom trio.
6. Finish the look with your favorite gloMinerals mascara, like the new Lash Boosting Mascara for longer and thicker lashes.
Save 10% on these products and ALL orders this month with code 10PINK. When using this code, a portion of proceeds will go to breast cancer research!
Until next time....stay tuned and stay beautiful!