It's our birthday and we will give away freebies if we want to! We are turning seven and it honestly doesn't EVEN begin to feel that long. I remember our first day "live" on the internet and my hubby and I constantly checking for our very first sale. We were certain it would be a family member or friend, but much to our surprise our first order came from California and was absolutely no one we knew. That's where it all began to becoming one of the leading online beauty sites.
Even though we have been around for seven years and many things have changed....from new site designs, expanding brands, a larger staff, keeping up with technology....one thing hasn't and NEVER will....our desire to provide the absolute best customer service! From an employee's very first day, they know the importance that we place on treating every customer the way we would want to be treated and striving to go above and beyond. That....my friends....will ALWAYS be our company philosophy.
All of the brands we carry are amazing, but I want to highlight the brands that we first started with and still carry, love, and are alot of the staff's absolute faves! They are: Cosmedix, Obagi, gloMinerals, iS Clinical, RxSystems, Brave Soldier, Clarisonic, and Tend Skin. If you haven't tried these brands, then definitely take a second look. Every single one of these brands I still use products from today. Below are a list of products that both my husband and I have used and continue to use from day one:
* Cosmedix Purity Clean: We both use this cleanser several times a week. It's perfect for acne prone skin or if you just need a little bit more exfoliation throughout the week.
* Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel #1: This is one of my hubby's absolute faves! It is a fantastic daily cleanser and foams beautifully. My husband loves the fact that it's the only cleanser he feels penetrates through his facial hair.
* gloMinerals gloPressed Base: It's their number one selling product for a reason....it's the absolute BEST! The compact is perfect for on the go, the coverage is great, and the range of color options is huge.....better yet? It's actually great for your skin. You just can't go wrong!
* iS Clinical Active Serum: LOVE this product! It's a 3-in-1 to say the least. Active Serum studies have shown DRAMATIC decreases in acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging. This is another one you really can't go wrong with.
* Rx Systems Reparative Body Wash: This is a wonderful exfoliating body wash that is safe enough for daily use. Perfect for those nasty body bumps.
* Brave Soldier Crash Paks: We keep one of these in our cars and my husband takes one with him every time he goes on a mountain bike ride. It has everything you need to appropriately treat a wound....especially road rash.
* Clarisonic Skin Care Brush System: I have my original one from 8 years ago and it is still going strong. From my very first use, I was hooked...and if you're not already, you will be! Definitely worth the investment.
* Tend Skin Solution: I, most unfortunately, am incredibly prone to razor burn and bumps. This is my saving grace! Love it!
Our Anniversary Sale starts today! Save 20% on ALL orders...PLUS FREE shipping and samples...as always! Just use code: ANNIV20 at checkout. In addition, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Google+. We will be giving away WEEKLY grand prizes, OPI polishes, a $25 gift certificate each week, and MUCH more.
It's everyone's favorite time...FREEBIE time! This is an AWESOME one people! If you would like to try one of these amazing products, simply go in and like the product below and respond with your email address and the product that you liked. We will pick one lucky person who will receive that product in a FULL SIZE....that's right...FULL SIZE!
To like one of the products, simply click below:
Cosmedix Purity Clean
Obagi Nu Derm Foaming Gel
gloMinerals gloPressed Base
iS Clinical Active Serum
Rx Systems Reparative Body Wash
Brave Soldier Crash Paks
Tend Skin Solution
In addition....we will also be giving away a Clarisonic Mia at the end of this month for new individuals who sign up for our blog. (And don't try to unsign and resign, because I made a copy of our master list :) ) All you have to do is sign up to receive our blog via email. You MUST verify in order to be entered so keep an eye out for the verification email. It may go into some spam boxes. Good luck!
Until next time.....stay tuned and stay beautiful!