A BIG thank you again to Ms. Kelly for this week's AMAZING blog! We have found the perfect products for your Spring Break getaway or next vacay!
1. Whether hitting the slopes, the beach or the lake, the number one item on your spring break skin care list should be SUNSCREEN! SkinMedica Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ with UV ProPlex is a state-of-the-art sunscreen formulation offers skin the ultimate defense against ultra violet (UV) rays and environmental pollutants. This is a very water-resistant, full spectrum UVA/UVB defense sunscreen that protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays in an oil-free, PABA-free and fragrance-free formulation.
2. You can’t forget to protect your lips. Try Supergoop! Acai or Mint Fusion Lip Balm with SPF. Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation. It hydrates lips, fights free radicals, and helps repair oxidation damage.
3. Don’t get caught with raccoon eyes in the pool! Use Blinc Mascara! It was invented to form a water-resistant "layer of color" that contours your eyes. This is not a cosmetic paint like conventional eyeliners, it cannot fade, smudge, run or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. The intense layer of color creates a dramatic look that lasts all day.
4. Need some help with hair removal before putting on that skimpy swim suit? Relax & Wax No-Scream Cream will help ease discomfort from waxing up to 80%. No-Scream Scream can be used on all areas of the body. Including bikini area, lip, eyebrows, underarms and legs. NO-SCREAM CREAM is FDA approved and will not interfere with the waxing process.
5. No time to wax? Start with a good shave gel such as Dermalogica Invigorating Shave Gel. Its oil-free formula gives you a comfortable, close shave without irritation. It even contains Tea Tree Oil to prevent ingrown hairs and acne breakouts.
6. Then, fight any nasty side effects of shaving with Tend Skin, the ultimate skin saving solutions for both men and women. This soothing fluid helps to reduce many of the unsightly side effects of shaving. Problems like razor burn or bumps, ingrown hairs are relieved in as little as 24 hours leaving healthy skin that is soft and smooth. You also get these same great benefits when used on post waxing or electrolysis skin that suffers from similar symptoms. Use it on the neck, face, and/ or legs, underarms, and bikini areas alike.
7. The best way to achieve instant flawless skin in the sun or shade is with a Mineral Foundation with SPF. I recommend Colorescience Pro Loose Mineral Foundation Jar with SPF 20, it provides seamless coverage while producing a luminous finish. Subtle light-reflecting pigments disguise imperfections, while the pure micro-fine minerals condition your skin. The lightweight minerals are water-resistant, ensuring lasting protection.
8. If you are looking for coverage, protection, AND moisturizer then you gotta try Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisturizer with SPF 15. This is the answer for natural, healthy-looking skin. It hydrates your skin, protects against UVA and UVB rays, fights free radical damage in your skin, and best of all it gives the skin a sheer wash of natural-looking color. It is perfect for the no-fuss woman who doesn't have time to apply a lot of different products before heading out on a spring break adventure!
9. With all the drama your skin goes through on spring break ….sun, sunscreen, maybe falling asleep in your makeup….don’t forget your Clarisonic Skincare Brush, proven to be more than 2x as effective as cleansing by hand. And the Clarisonic Travel Bag fits the Clarisonic brush and brush head perfectly. This bag is easy to clean and convenient when traveling.
10. After all your skin prepping, don’t forget to get some color! There are some fabulous spring palettes of polish, lip gloss, eyeshadows, and blushes. Try something new! Temptingly delicious lips will lure whomever you seek. Get the look you've been searching for with glominerals gloLiquid Lips in Sultry. Unbelievably plump and moisturized lips can be yours with vitamins and minerals formulated to protect your lips from pollutants while providing a glossy, flawless finish.
For the eyes try glominerals Alloy Eye Collections, a palette of shimmery hues with complimentary matte shades that can be used to create limitless looks for day and night that flatter all eyes.
And don't forget your nails! Check out OPI Spring 2012 Holland Collection for some great new polish colors! The range of stunning shades in the Holland Collection by OPI has an array of sophisticated neutrals and larger-than-life brights for all moods and destinations!
We will be announcing our March GRAND prize winner on Facebook on March 29th and remember....if you refer a friend to our Facebook page AND let us know by posting on our wall, we will give you double entries into this month's drawing. April's GRAND prize will be another AMAZING Skin Medica 90 Day Challenge valued at well over $500! so keep an eye out!
Until next time.....stay tuned and stay beautiful!