With that being said, I browsed our site and found products that I have either given for gifts or that my husband uses and loves on a daily basis. Hopefully, this may help anyone out there who struggles with the "Daddy gift buying", as much as I do.
- d:fi d:struct - My hubby uses this product everyday for his hair and has for years! d:struct is a styling product that makes their hair pliable to get that absolute perfect "do", but also moisturizes at the same time. The great thing I LOVE about d:struct is that it doesn't leave his hair hard...one of my personal pet peeves. And at only $22.50, it's affordable too!
- Woody's On-The-Go Travel Trio - At the INCREDIBLY AWESOME price of only $11.50, you simply can't go wrong with this gift. It's the perfect gift for the Daddy in your life who travels with work, or is..."on-the-go". Trio includes Daily Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, and Mega Firm gel all fitting into a travel bag making it easy to pack and go!
- iS Clinical for Men Kit - This kit...I would personally love! I already use many of the products on a daily basis. This is the ONLY gift for the Daddy who is concerned with having a perfect complexion or would simply prefer to take a few years off his face. Normally valued at around $300, the iS Clinical for Men Kit includes full size products of Cleansing Complex, Active Serum , Hydra Cool, and SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen. ALL THIS for the marked down price of $265.
- Beauty Store Depot Gift Certifcate - If you have a more particular Dad who has any skin concerns or simply LOVES any of our many amazing products....then you will hit a home run with a Beauty Store Depot Gift Certificate
- American Crew Daily Shampoo and/or American Crew Moisturing Shave Cream - This is my personal pick. You can purchase BOTH of the products for under $20...or purchase just one of the two for around $10. BOTH of these products are again used by my husband on a regular basis...and have been for years! He refuses to use any other shampoo or shaving cream. We are actually on a business trip as I speak and he forgot his American Crew Moisturizing Shaving Cream so he had to call the office and have them overnight one to us. LOL...isn't that usually something you would think of one of us gals doing?