Over the years several trends have come and gone throughout the beauty industry. Where we once relied on magazines for our top beauty news, we now rely more on blogs and online articles. Makeup trends continue to come and go..and this will never change. The one beauty trend that will never go away is the desire to have young, healthy, glowing skin and the confidence that comes along with it. That being said, I thought I would list some of my favorite beauty products that I simply can't go without and have amazing results.
- Clarisonic - I purchased my very first Clarisonic in my mid-twenties (almost 15 years ago) and have been hooked ever since. My husband laughs at me because I take it everywhere, even for just one night! I saw such an immediate change in the look and feel of my skin that it was simply undeniable. If you don't own one, buy one now! Not only will it clean your face 3-5x better than washing with your hands alone, because of the deeper cleanse your other beauty products will work even better and penetrate deeper.
- Obagi Vitamin C Serum - Another product that I started using in my mid-twenties. The days I forget, I can immediately notice my skin doesn't have that amazing glow. If you're just starting out, go with the 10% and then you can work your way up.
- Elta MD Sun Care - I started using the sunscreen when my husband brought some home to try. I was reluctant (I'll be honest, when I use something that works I typically don't switch) but I was SO happy I gave it a shot. BEST SUNSCREEN EVER! I personally use the Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It's lightweight, doesn't break me out, and feels amazing!
- gloMinerals gloLiquid Lips - I rarely wear lipgloss and never wear lipstick. I simply can't stand the feel of a lipstick. When I do wear anything, it's been gloLiquid Lips for over 10 years now. I LOVE the Darling color. It's neutral and goes with anything. Practically everytime I wear it I receive compliments, but I suppose that could be because I am actually wearing makeup!
- Billy Jealousy Salad Days Body Scrub - This bottle is huge, smell is amazing, and it's gentle enough to be used daily. Leaves my skin so incredibly soft.
- gloMinerals Smoky Eye Kit - I was never able to achieve the smoky eye look until this amazing kit! The directions made it so easy and allowed me to make it my own too.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water - I started out just using this to set my makeup and now use it for all kinds of things: son's diaper rash, kids booboos, everyday after washing my face, and periodically throughout the day if my skin starts to feel a little dry.
We wouldn't be where we are today without YOU! Thank you! Our customers are our #1 priority here at beautystoredepot and to thank you, we want to pass even more savings your way! In celebration of our birthday, use code: CELEBRATE at checkout and receive 25% OFF! Want more? You got it! If you haven't already signed up for our newsletter and email updates, sign up and receive a FREE GIFT with your next purchase! And don't forget at beautystoredepot shipping is ALWAYS FREE!
Until next time, stay beautiful!